iCub V2.0 Pod Battery 450mAh - Red
within 10-30 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
iCub V2.0 Pod Battery is a new generation of iCub series which adopts innovative vape modes of "press-button-to-vape" and "draw-activated vape". You can easily switch between these 2 modes just by clicking the button. The iCub 2 has the card case shape, which is slim and portable in palms. The iCub V2.0 comes with 450mAh built-in battery. Best for your on-the-go vape! We recommend you use it with iCub V2.0 Cartridge which is also available in BuyBest.
Output Voltage: 3.7V
Charging Time: 1.5h
iCub V2.0 Pod Battery Size: 87.5 x 44.3 x 8.3mm
Battery Capacity: Built-in 450mAh
• Press-button-to-vape mode
• Draw-activated vape mode
• Ultra portable card case design
• Easy on-the-go vape
iCub V2.0 Pod Battery comes with:
• 1 x iCub V2.0 Pod Battery 450mAh
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• The iCub V2.0 Pod Battery will be a perfect match with the iCub V2.0 Cartridge.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.