Yocan Hive 2.0 VV AIO Kit - 650mAh, Black
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Yocan Hive 2.0 differs from regular vaping devices. It supports e-juice vaping while concentrate using by simply change the atomizer. This Hive AIO device connects the tank and mod by magnet, very firm and easy to exchange. The voltage adjustable function of Yocan Hive enables vapers to regulate the voltage output from low to high.
Battery: Built-in 650mah
Charging: Micro USB Port
• Discreet AIO device
• Suitable for juice and concentrate
• Connected by magnetic connection
• Voltage adjustable (Low/Middle/High)
• Window and USB charging
• Compact and portable
• 1 x Box MOD
• 1 x Juice atomizer
• 1 x Concentrate atomizer
• 1 x Connector
• 1 x Pick tool
• 1 x Micro USB cable
• 1 x Manual
• It has a concentrate atomizer and a juice atomizer. Please use the right atomizer before using.
• NO wax/concentrate/e-juice included.
• Quick Link: Yocan Hive 2.0 Juice Atomizer ; Yocan Hive 2.0 Concentrate Atomizer
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.