Waterproof Swimming MP3 Player - Black
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
This is a no nonsense MP3 player works quite well for the price. Unless you're underwater, the earphones are tinny sounding and quite unlistenable. However, underwater, for whatever reason, the headphones give you much better bass and decent but not stellar sound. It has plenty of volume to overcome any water noise.
Audio Format: MP3.WMA.FM
Compatible with: Wondows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS 8.6 + Linux 2.40
Required charging time: about 1.5 hours
• High durability aluminum casing with anti-scratch.
• Stylish design with fluorescent holder to strap onto swimmer goggles.
• USB rechargeable battery, it can work for 8 hours after fully charged.
• Compliant with international IP*8 water resistance standard. Compliant with high speed USB 2.0 specification.
• 1 x Waterproof MP3 player
• 1 x Waterproof earbuds
• 1 x Charger Cable
• 1 x Adjustable Strap
• 1 x Silicone MP3 Cover
• Please keep it dry after using.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.