228W WISMEC Predator 228 TC MOD - Red
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
WISMEC Predator 228 TC MOD is a smart Mod that is newly launched by WISMEC. Combining WISMEC’s most advanced technology and the most fashionable design, it is a very popular TC Box MOD. Its maximum output power is 228W, which can be driven by 18650 cell. At the same time, the Predator 228 also has a 2A fast charging system that can quickly charge your Mod so you can use it more conveniently. The Wismec Predator 228 TC MOD also serves as a reverse charging mobile power supply. You can convert the 510 connection to a USB output through a reverse charging (RC) adapter. This newly launched Mod is the crystallization of WISMEC technology and wisdom. Now there are 10 colors available for you to choose. Come and choose your favorite type. Don't miss it.
Size: 43.6 x 29 x 86.7
Thread: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: high-rate 18650 cell (not included)
Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Output wattage: 1-228W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC);0.1-3.5(VW)
TEMP Range: 100-315C/200-600F
Max charging current: 2A
Max output current: 50A
Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
• Compact Dual 18650 MOD with 228W Max Output
• Quick Charge System with 2A Max Charging Current
• Upgradeable Firmware with Identifiable Separate Battery Power
• Serving As a Power Bank for Reverse Charging
WISMEC Predator 228 TC MOD Comes With
• 1 x WISMEC Predator 228 (without battery)
• 1 x QC USB cable
• 1 x Warning card
• 1 x User manual
Power on/off: Press the power button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on and off.
Stealth function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the left regulatory button. This will switch the screen display on and off.
Key lock function: While the device is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons. This will switch between Key lock and Key unlock function.
Micro UBS port function:The USB port can be used for charging and upgrading firmware.
Switch the display mode: By pressing the left and right regulatory buttons simultaneously in shutdown state, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees.
Shift among VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR modes: Press the fire button 3 times to enter into the mode options. Press the right regulatory button to switch among VW/TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/TCR(M1, M2, M3)modes. Press the fire button to confirm.
Logo mode: When powered on, press the fire button and right regulatory button simultaneously and then you enter into the logo mode. By pressing the left and right regulatory button to choose between logo on and off, and press the fire button to confirm.
1. Long press the fire button and right regulatory button simultaneously to enter the menu.
2. Press the right regulatory button to enter the preheat setting menu.
3. Press the fire button to switch between preheat power and preheat duration.
4. Press the left or right regulatory button to decrease or increae the parameter.
5. Long press the fire button to confirm.
• 510 thread. Compatible with most 510 thread cartomizers/tanks.
• It doesn't include any 18650 battery cells. Please use cells with discharge current above 25A.
• We suggest you use it with WISMEC Elabo Atomizer.
• You can download certificates (ROHS/CE/EMC/FCC/LVD).
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.