WISMEC Noisy Cricket 18650 MOD - Silver
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
WISMEC Noisy Cricket 18650 MOD is a classic fashionable mechanical MOD with aluminum alloy body and surface brushed treatment. It uses two 18650 lithium batteries (not included), with innovative button and ventilation holes design.
Size (length x width x height): 44 x 22 x 79mm
Cell type: two 18650 cells
Thread type: 510 thread
Recommended resistance range: 0.25 - 0.5ohm
• High Power Output
• Changeable 18650 Cells Design
• Bottom Ventilation Holes
• SMPL Style Button & Hybrid Adapter
• 1 x WISMEC Noisy Cricket MOD (without battery)
• 1 x Hybrid Adapter
• 1 x Fire Button
• 1 x Package Box
How to use: Please insert two lithium batteries in the opposite direction. This is important.
Note: positive to atomizer (hybrid adapter/510 connection), negative to button.
• 510 thread. Compatible with most 510 thread cartomizers/tanks.
• You can buy Hybrid adaptor and fire button separately.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.