WISMEC INDE DUO RDA Atomizer - Silver
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Wismec Inde Duo RDA applies detachable structure, optional atomizer tube, convenient airflow control and unique vortex flow. These innovative designs make INDE DUO stand out from mainstream RDA atomizers.
• Detachable and Washable Structure
• Optional Atomizer Tube: 30mm and 22mm
• Unique Vortex Flow Design
• DIY Fun and Rebuildable Heating Coil
• Convenient Airflow Control
• No Thread Connection
• 1 x Atomizer Base
• 2 x Atomizer Tube(30mm & 22mm)
• 1 x Airflow Control Ring
• 1 x Mouthpiece
• 4 x Seal Ring
• 3 x Hexagon Screw
• 510 thread. Compatible with most 510 thread batteries/MODs.
• Rebuildables are for experts, not for average or beginner vapers with no knowledge of how to rebuild atomizers. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics. • You can select the e-juice here. • It is highly recommended that you use this RDA with WISMEC TC 100W.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.