VGOD PRO150 BOX TC MOD - Black
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
VGOD PRO150 BOX TC MOD is made of premium stainless steel construction, beautiful chromed components and aerospace carbon fiber plating, features OLED display, oversized firing mechanism, ultra-responsive adjustment buttons, magnetized battery door, ventilation holes and kinds of protection function. VGOD PRO is designed with hard hitting, precision accuracy, elegant structure, which is a real light weight and durable box mod! In addition VGOD PRO comes with optional MECH mode and the max output up to 150W, dual 18650 batteries supply power but not included with the package, you should to buy it yourself.
Size: 56(W) x 24(H) x 77(L)mm
Wattage: 5W - 150W
Battery: Dual 18650 (not included)
Thread: 510 Thread
• AEROSPACE carbon fiber and stainless steel construction
• 150 Watts
• Temperature control, supports Ni, Ti and Kanthal coils
• Fast charging micro-USB port
• MECH mode
• 1 x VGOD PRO 150BOX MOD
• 1 x Black Case
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.