Suorin iShare Single Starter Kit Plastic Edition - 130mAh, White
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Suorin iShare Single Starter Kit, which is powered by built-in battery to fire up to 9W, has 130mAh capacity of battery for long life time. In addition, it adopts activated firing design without switch and refillable cartridge with cotton wick. The portable size make it easy to be carried. Just get it to engoy vaping.
Size: 76 x 17 x 9mm
Capacity of liquid: 0.9ml
Capacity of battery: 130mAh
Charging Port: Micro USB
Charging Time: 60min
• Powered by built-in battery to fire up to 9W
• 130mAh capacity of battery for long life time
• Draw activated firing design without switch
• Refillable cartridge with cotton wick
• Portable size For easy carrying
• 1 x Suorin iShare Single Starter Kit 130mAh
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x User manual
• No liquid, you need to buy it separately.
• Three-month warranty for Suorin iShare Single Starter Kit.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.