SMOK TF-RDTA Tank - 5ml, Silver
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
SMOK TF-RDTA Tank - 5ml features big replaceable deck, hidden sealing ring and innovative juice flow control system, swivel-cap top filling and side airflow slots direct-to-coil design. With TF-RDTA, you can enjoy a strong and open draw like RDA. Black color.
Size (height x diameter): 63mm x 24.5mm
Material: Glass & Stainless Steel
• Super big replaceable deck
• Hidden sealing ring
• Innovative juice flow control system
• Patented swivel-cap top filling
• Side airflow slots direct-to-coil design
TF-RDTA S2 Deck
• Dual-Post Velocity Style
• 16mm Big Build Deck
• 0.2ohm Dual Clapton wires (Pre-installed)
• Optimum wattage: 55W - 80W
• 1 x TF-RDTA Tank (24.5mm)
• 1 x TF-RDTA S2 Deck (Pre-installed)
• 1 x Allen Key Screwdriver
• 1 x Replacement Glass tube
• 1 x SMOK Vape band
• 1 x User manual
• Spare Parts
HOW TO BUILD THE RDTA(S2)
• Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
• Taking the TF-RDTA S2 deck apart.
• Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
• Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
• Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s just larger than the coil you built.
• Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
• Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below.
• Cutting the ends and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
• Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
• Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
• It comes with 510 thread.
• You shall buy e-liquids separately at here.
• Click download to get certificate: CE, ROHS.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.