SMOK RSST RDTA Atomizer - 3ml, Silver
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
It is the newest rebuildable genesis atomizer with stainless steel and Pyrex glass tube. It comes without a wick or coil for those that like to build their own for the ideal vaping experience they are looking for.
The center pin is spring loaded and adjustable to make sure you always get a good connection with the device you are using. The RSST comes with extra O-Rings, filling caps, and a spring and a washer for the center pin. It has a 510 connection and works with 510/ eGo batteries.
Size: 74mm x 22mm(Length x Diameter)
• 1 x Drip tip
• 1 x Top cap
• 1 x Center pin (with 3 tiny parts)
• 1 x Top connector (with a bolt and a filling cap)
• 1 x Pyrex Glass tube
• 1 x Center pole
• 1 x Bottom connector
• 8 x O-Ring, filling cap, spring and washer
• Remove the top cap.
• Loosen the ground screw.
• Loosen the center pin to gain access to the tank.
• Feed wick through the hole.
• Rebuild the unit. Be careful not to screw the center post down too far as it is the center post that connects to the battery/device.
• Attach one of the wires from the wick to the ground screw.
• Attach the other wire to the center pole by pressing down the spring and wrapping the wire to the post.
• Trim excess wire away from the post.
• Remove the small filling cap and fill the tank.
• Allow time for the wicking material to absorb the e-liquid.
• Attach the RSST to your device and vape.
• Keep the device and tank upright at all times to avoid leaking.
• When removing the tank be sure to hold the bottom ring to loosen. Otherwise the tank may come apart.
• Notice: Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.