SMOK QBOX TC Box MOD - 1600mAh, Silver
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The QBOX MOD by SMOK is a pocket-size mod which can suit most 510 thread subohm tank, especially the TFV8 baby tank. The QBOX has 1600mAh built-in battery for max 50W power. Though it is small, its 0.9 inch OLED screen will show all the status clearly while using. If you are not a fan of putting a big mod in your pocket, then QBOX will be perfect for you. It can easily fit in your pocket or purse, and not gonna weigh you down. SMOK has designed this TC MOD as small as it can get but not being an odd mod at the same time. BuyBest is presenting you the Purple, Gold, Black and Silver color now.
Size: 54.8 x 33.6 x 25mm
Power Range: 1W - 50W
Voltage range: 0.1V-9V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω (VW) / 0.06Ω-3Ω (TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉--600℉/100℃--315
• Easy-to-read 0.96-inch OLED Screen
• Built-in 1600mAh battery
• 50W Power and VW/TC Mode
• Multiple protections
• 1x QBOX MOD
• 1x USB cable
• 1x User Manual
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.