Komge Cashew Pod Kit - 380mAh, Orange
within 10-30 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Komge Cashew Pod Kit, which is powered by 380mAh built-in battery to fire to 13W output wattage, comes with an excellent cartridge that has 2ml e-juice capacity to meet your daily needs. The cartridge adopts u-shaped airway to avoid leakage and deliver pure flavor. What's more, the kit adopts fully ergonomic design to ensure easy and comfortable holding. It's really compact and portable to carry to it to anywhere.
Battery capacity: 380mAh
Material: Zinc alloy, PC
Size: 84.3 x 47 x 12.5mm
Liquid capacity: 2ml
• 380mAh built-in battery tol prolong stand-by time
• Max 13W output wattage
• 2ml e-juice capacity to meet your daily needs
• U-shaped airway to avoid leakage
• Fully ergonomic design for easy and comfortable holding
Komge Cashew Pod Kit comes with:
• 1 x Komge Cashew Pod Kit
• No liquid.
• Three-month warranty for Komge Cashew Pod Kit.
• Quick link:Cashew Cartridge.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.