Joyetech CUBIS D19 Tank Atomizer - 2ml, White
Sale Easter 8% OFF Sale >
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The same atomizer from eGo Twist+ kit, Cubis D19 atomizer comes with 2ml tank capacity on diameter of 19mm. It adopts detachable structure for easy maintenance and cleaning. You can change coil and refill e-juice simply by removing its top cap. Though simple, CUBIS D19 tank supports MTL and DL vaping. This atomizer doesn’t come with coil, so you need to buy EC coil for it separately.
• Size: 19mm (Diameter) x 56mm (Length)
• Capacity: 2.0ml
• Material: SS + Pyrex glass tube
• Thread: 510 Thread
• Detachable and Washable Structure
• Multiple Atomizer Heads Can Be Applied
• Redesigned Airflow Control System
• Top filling and top airflow
• 19mm diameter
• Suit MTL and DL vaping
• 1 x Cubis D19 Atomizer
• 1 x Manual
• 510 Thread
• It doesn't include atomizer head. You can buy it at BF Replacement Coil, BF RBA Head, NotchCoil DL Head, and LVC Clapton MTL Head.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.