Hotcig R-AIO Box Mod, Red
within 10-30 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Hotcig R-AIO Box Mod, which can be suitable for different tanks with different diameters, adopts 0.8 milliseconds firing speed to save your time. In addition, 0.9-inch screen can clearly show status of vape and magnetic cover effectively prevents dust. What's more, it is powered by single 18650 battery to fire up to 80W. Just get it as your gift.
Battery: 1 x 18650
Size: 79 x 48 x 25.5mm
Thread: 510 thread
• Compatible with different tanks with different diameters
• 0.8 milliseconds firing speed to save your time
• 0.9-inch screen to clearly show status of vape
• Magnetic cover with dustproof feature
• Powered by single 18650 battery to fire up to 80W
• 1 x R-AIO Box Mod
• 2 x coil
• 1 x 510 connector
• 1 x Coil connector
• 1 x 510 connector key
• 4 x O-ring
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x Warranty
• No battery.
• Three-month warranty for R-AIO Box Mod.
• Quick link: Advken Doctor Coil Organic Cotton.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.