Glowing Change Alarm Clock with Changeable Color - White
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Glowing Change Alarm Clock comes glowing LED with 7 color changeable. LED powered by 4 x AAA batteries (not included) and LCD screen powered by 2 x AG13 batteries (included). It support 12-hour and 24-hour time format, calendar, alarm and temperature, which is made of eco-friendly, non-toxic and safe material. Compact size and fashion LED light also can be a night lamp to decorate your bedroom beautifully.
Size: 79 x79mm
• Glowing LED with 7 color changeable
• LED powered by 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
• LCD screen powered by 2 x AG13 batteries (included)
• Support 12-hour and 24-hour time format, calendar, alarm and temperature
• Eco-friendly, non-toxic, safe material
• Fashion LED night lamp decorates your bedroom
• 1 x G&T AX-2 Glowing Change Alarm Clock
• Manual measurement, please allow some differences.
• Please allow some differences of color because of light and screen.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.