FreeMax Scylla SV Tank - 2ml, Black
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
FreeMax Scylla SV Tank features 2ml e-juice capacity, top refill design, airflow control system and 0.25-0.5ohm sub ohm atomizer head. FreeMax Scylla SV Tank Atomizer is compatible for freemax SS/Kanthal/Ni200 coil and support wattage from 20W to 120W. Scylla SV Tank Atomizer comes with insulation material large drip tip, your lips will not have hot feeling although under continuous smoking, and it's a great choice for electronic cigarettes lovers who like huge cloud and pure taste. Black color available.
Size: 22.3mm (D) x 58mm (H)
Coil: 0.25ohm Kanthal (20 - 120W); 0.5ohm Kanthal (20 - 60W)
• Top refill design
• Adjustable airflow
• Stainless steel and Glass tube
• 1 x Freemax Scylla SV
• 1 x Extra glass tube
• 1 x 0.25ohm Coil
• 1 x 0.5ohm Coil (pre-installed)
• 1 x bag of o-rings
• 510 thread.
• It doesn't include e-juice. You need buy it separately.
• You can buy replacement ceramic coil and clapton coil.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.