Eleaf iTap Battery - 800mAh, Blue Standard Edition
within 10-30 business days.
Sale Sale 10% off
- Standard Edition
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The combination of Eleaf iTap Battery and Eleaf iTap Pod Cartridge comes into Eleaf iTap Pod Kit. By the working of 800mAh built-in battery, the Eleaf iTap can fire up to the max wattage of 30W. Featuring the intuitive three-color battery indicator and one-button design, the Eleaf iTap makes the whole operation pretty simple and easy. It is perfectly compatible with Eleaf iTap Pod Cartridge. Come and buy one for and start to enjoy your vaping.
Eleaf iTap Battery
Size: 20.0 × 16.0 × 78.5mm
Battery capacity: Built-in 800mAh
Output wattage: 30W Max
Three Color Battery Indicator Light: Green(100%-60%), Blue(59%-20%),Red(≤19%)
• Built-in 800mAh Rechargeable battery
• Intuitive three-color battery indicator
• One-button design for easy operation
Eleaf iTap Battery comes with:
• 1 x Eleaf iTap Battery
• 1 x QC USB Cable
• 1 x User Manuall
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.