Eleaf LYCHE RBA Head - 1 Pack
Sale Sale 15% off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Eleaf LYCHE RBA Head is designed for LYCHE Atomizer. Being rebuildable and reuseable, this RBA head will provide you with DIY fun, allowing you to rebuild coils that cater to your needs in an economical way.
• 1 × RBA Cap
• 1 × RBA Base
• 2 × Hex screws
• 1 × Hex key
Roll a coil of the resistance you prefer and stuff a piece of cotton through the coil;
then fix the built coil onto the base by tightening the two hex screws with a hex key;
finally screw the cap on, cut out spare cotton and a DIY atomizer head is ready for use.
1. Please make sure the finally fixed coil doesn’t come into contact with the surface of the base and the inner wall of the cap.
2. Please first drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton to make the coil full saturated before use.
3. Please don’t vape until e-liquid nearly runs out. Otherwise, the coil will be damaged.
• It's for Eleaf LYCHE Atomizer.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.