CKS Stride VR-80 TC Box MOD, Black
Sale 13% OFF
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The CKS Stride VR-80 MOD from Asmodus is a unique and attractive TC Box MOD with colorful hybrid stone design and gold-plated finish. Stride VR-80 supports 80W max output working with Ni200, Ti and Stainless steel 316 wires under precise temperature control modes. Together with its ergonomic design, Stride VR-80 MOD is extremely comfortable in hand and will bring you an amazing vaping.
Dimensions: 45 x 90 x 26mm
Wattage Range: 5 - 80W
Temperature Control Range: 100℃-315℃/200F-600F
Resistance: 0.1 - 3ohm (VW)/ 0.1-0.5ohm (TC)
Battery: 1x 18650 battery (not included)
Thread: 510 thread
• Single 18650 MOD with 80W Power
• Colorful hybrid stone design
• Customizable Font and Background Color
• Angled Fire Button
CKS Stride VR-80 TC Box MOD Comes With
• 1 x CKS Stride VR-80 MOD
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• It doesn't come with 18650 lithium-battery. You shall buy it separately.
• 510 thread.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.