Aspire INR 26650 40A High-drain Battery - 4300mAh, 4300mAh
SaleChristmas 8% Off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Aspire INR 26650 4200mAh High-drain Battery is a high performance rechargeable lithium battery. It works with Aspire NX100 as well as other 26650 mods.
Type: Li-ion INR Rechargeable Battery
Rated Capacity: 4300mAh
Max Discharge current (continuous): 20A
Max Discharge current (Pulse): 40A
Style: Flat top
Initial impedance: 13ohm (+/- 2ohm)
Rated storage temperature: 20-60C
• 1 x Aspire INR 26650 High-drain Battery - 4300mAh
• Li-Ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
• Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.
• Fully charge before first use.
• CPIC Insured.
• Quick Link: Aspire 18650 Battery
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.