Advken Ohmega V2 RTA Tank - 4.5ml, SS
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Advken Ohmega V2 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer is a new Ohmega V2, This rebuildable atomzier comes with 22mm diameter tank. Integrates a threaded top-fill method with a 4.5mL juice capacity,giving amazing vapor clouds.Ohmega V2 features a two post velocity-style deck. Easy to build relief system which can reduce the inside pressure after top filling. Advken Ohmega V2 RTA offers a perfect exemplary design that you will get amazing vapor clouds with it.
Size: 22mm x 54mm (without thread)
• Large Build Deck (Velocity Style)
• Compatible With Clapton Builds
• 2mm Post Holes
• Convenient Top Fill Method
• Delrin Wide Bore Drip Tip and 510 Adaptor
• 4.5ml Tank Capacity
• Gold Plated 510 Pin
• Juice Flow control
• 1 x Ohmega V2 RTA
• 1 x Big drip tip
• 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
• 1 x 510 drip tip adapter
• 1 x Spare parts bag
• 510 thread. Compatible with most 510/ego thread batteries.
• It doesn't come with e-juice.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.