90W Vapor Storm ECO Kit - Type A
Sale Easter 8% OFF Sale >
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Vapor Storm ECO Kit, which supports to fire up tp 90W, adopts over temperature protection, low power protection, no atomizer protection etc to ensure your safety and high performance. In addition, its tank comes with 2ml liquid capacity to meet your daily needs and high quality material to ensure up-scale texture and long service time. The size is compact to make you carry it easily.
Size: 80 x 40 x 25mm
Recharging current: 750MA
Continuous time: 10s
Output voltage: 0-4.2V
Voltage range: 3.3-4.2v
Wattage: 90W (max)
Coil resistance: 0.3ohm
• Several protections to ensure high performance
• Support to fire up tp 90W
• 2ml liquid capacity to meet your needs
• High quality material to offer long service time
• Compact size for easy carry
• 1 x 90W Vapor Storm ECO Kit
• 1 x User Manual
• No liquid or battery.
• Three-month warranty for Vapor Storm ECO Kit.
• Quick link: UNIMAX 22 Starter Kit.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.