80W Rincoe Mechman TC MOD - Matte Black Standard Edition
Sale Sale 10% off
- Standard Edition
- TPD Edition
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Rincoe Mechman MOD works with a single 18650 battery to provide a max output of 80W. The rugged design of Rincoe Mechman shows its delicate craftsmanship too. And it supports VW / TC / BYPASS modes. As the compatible mode in Rincoe Mechman 80W Kit, the Rincoe Mechman MOD adopts various protections to bring a safe vaping.
Mechman TC mod
Size: 27 x 95mm
Power range: 1-80W
TC modes support: Ni200/Ti/SS 316L
Power mode(VW/BYPASS): 0.08-5.0ohm(0.3ohm recommended)
TC mode (Nickel/Titanium/Stainless/TCR): 0.05-3.5ohm(0.15ohm recommended)
Battery: Single replaceable high rate 18650 cell (Not Included)
• Rugged design in workmanship
• Compact pocket size in hand
• Support VW/TC/BYPASS modes
• Multiple protections for safe vape
Mechman TC Mod comes with:
• 1 x Mechman 80W mod
• 1 x Certificate card
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x USB Charging cable
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.