80W Joyetech eVic Primo SE TC MOD - Yellow
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Joyetech eVic Primo SE MOD has a comfortable size to hold and vape. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the eVic Primo SE supports max 80w output power and power/ Bypass/Temp(Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR(M1, M2, M3) modes for different vaping needs. It also features 2A fast charging current, preheat function, custom logo, real time clock and multiple protections. With a spring-loaded 510 connector, it fits tanks with pins ranging from 4.0 to 5.5mm with diameter up to 25mm. The Joye eVic Primo SE box mod will never let you down.
Colors: silver, black, red, yellow, blue
Output range: 1-80W
Output modes: Power/Bypass/Temp(Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR(M1, M2, M3)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Temp/TCR mode 0.1-3.5ohm for Power/Start/Bypass mode
Temperature control: 100-315℃/ 200-600℉
Depth of 510 pins applicable: 4.0-5.5mm
Battery using: Single high-rate 18650 cell (continues discharge current 25A)
Max charging current: 2.0A
Max output current: 30A
• Compact but functional
• Single 18650 battery with 80W output (not included)
• Quick 2A charge system
• Onboard reverse polarity protection
• Dual circuit protection
• Applicable for various tanks
• 1 x Joyetech eVic Primo SE TC MOD (without battery)
• 1 x QC USB cable
• 1 x Manual
• 1 x Warranty card
• 1 x Warning card
• It doesn't come with 18650 battery, you shall buy it separately.
• 510 Thread.
• Compatible with ProCore SE Atomizer.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.