80W Hcigar Aurora Squonk Mod - Black
within 10-30 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Aurora is a new squonk mod from Hcigar, comes with ergonomic and elegant design. It has a unique battery replacement method and can deal with 3 different battery sizes (18650/20700/21700). What's more, the battery can be easily replaced without an adapter, which is more convenient and will bring a better experience. Equipped with Ta special chip and high-definition color screen, the superior, safe output performance and simple operation methods will give you a new kind of electronic cigarette health experience.
Size: 58mm x 27.5mm x 92mm
Battery type: 18650/20700/21700 (not included)
Display: 0.96 inch colour screen
Squeeze Bottle: 7.0ml
Temperature control: 100- 300C/ 200- 600F
• Ergonomic and elegant design
• Support 3 different battery sizes (18650/20700/21700)
• Battery can be replaced without an adapter
1 x Aurora Mod
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual
• No battery
• 3 month warranty
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.