80W Geekvape Lucid TC Box Mod - Red
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Geekvape Lucid TC Mod only need one 18650 battery to provide 80W max output, how cool is that? You can also use the same USB cable for charging and firmware upgrade. The Lucid mod has 3 different modes, TC (Ni200/ Ti/ SS/ TCR)/ VPC/ Bypass which can work with the Lumi Disposable Tank perfectly. With a 0.69 inch OLED screen, you can see the mod's status clearly.
Power range: 5- 80W
Lucid Mod size:
Screen: 0.69 inch OLED screen
Resistance range: 0.05- 3.0Ω
Charging current: 5V/ 1.5A
Modes: TC (Ni200/ Ti/ SS/ TCR)/ VPC/ Bypass
Temperature range: 100- 315℃/ 200- 600℉
Powered by: single 18650 battery (Not included)
• Equipped with advanced AS chip set
• Powered by single 18650 battery with 80W max output
• USB cable for charging & firmware upgrade
Lucid Mod comes with:
• 1 x Geekvape Lucid Mod
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• You can also buy the Geekvape Lucid Kit and Geekvape Lumi Subohm Tank in BuyBest.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.