50W Aspire Zelos TC Box MOD - 2500mAh, Black
Sale Sale 10% off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Aspire Zelos TC Box MOD consists of a built-in 2500mAh Li-Po battery, and the max output power is 50W. The Zelos TC box is anodized Aluminum material and it is sleek user-friendly design with 510 thread. Aspire Zelos TC mod supports VW, VV, Bypass, TC(Ti/Ni/SS) modes and the display can be automatically adjusted. You can charge the mod via USB charging port. Available in Black, Grey and Red colors.
Zelos 50W MOD
• Size: 78mm (H) x 23(W) x 40mm (L)
• Wattage Range: 1 - 55W
• TEMP Range: 200 - 600F/ 100 - 315℃
• Modes: VW/VV/Bypass/TC-Ti/TC-Ni/TC-SS
• Thread: 510 thread
• Charging port: USB charging port
• Battery: built-in 2500mAh Li-Po battery
• Material: Aluminum
• Sleek user-friendly design
• Stylish modern colors
• Anodized Aluminum material
• Automatic display adjustment
• 1x Zelos 50W MOD
• 1x USB cable
• 1x User Manual
• 1x Warning card
• 510 thread.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.