240W/360W Tesla Invader 2/3 VV Box MOD - Green
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Tesla Invader 2/3 is a compact and stylish box mod following Invader III. Just like its name, the Invader 2/3 supports maximum output power of 240W/360W when accepts dual/triple 18650 batteries. It has a useful potentiometer control knob that you can adjust the voltage from 3V to 8V. You can check the battery status directly with a LED indicator. Various protections will ensure a safer vaping experience. The Tesla Invader 2/3 is suitable for those who prefer low resistance and cloud of vapor.
• Powered by 2/3 batteries reaching 240W/360W max. output power
• Easily adjustable VV mode by potentiometer
• LED indicator showing the device usage clearly
• Stylish carbon fiber paster
• Various kinds of protection
• Dimension: 50 x 42 x 85mm(for 3x 18650)/ 35 x 42 x 85mm(with 2x 18650)
• Cell Type: 2/3 x 18650 high drain batteries (discharge currency should be above 35A, not included)
• Max output power: 2 x 18650-240W/ 3 x 18650-360W(without battery)
• Output Voltage Range: 3-8V
• Max output current: 60A
• Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3ohm
• Input Voltage Range: 6.4V-8.4V/9.6V-12.6V
• Voltage Adjust: I-V Level
• LED Indicator: Blue
• Material: Zinc Alloy
• 1 x Invader 2/3 MOD (without battery)
• 1 x Replacement Battery Cover
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 510 Thread
• It doesn't include 18650 batteries.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.