220W/350W SMOK GX2/4 TC Box MOD - Black/Red
Sale Easter 8% OFF Sale >
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
GX2/4 TC MOD is a new awesome device by SMOK. It features two sizes: compact 220W mod on dual 18650 cells and 350W powerful beast on the four 18650 batteries. You can switch between modes by changing the battery cover. GX2/4 supports VW and full temperature control, plus it is equipped with multiple protections for the safety matters. Big fire button and big OLED display makes it very convenient to use. GX2/4 is available in 7 colors for you to choose.
Size: 87.2x 46x 26mm / 87.2x 59x 44mm
Power range: 6-220W/ 6-350W
TEMP range: 200F-600F/100C-315C
Resistance range: 0.1ohm -3ohm (VW)/ 0.06ohm - 3ohm (TC)
• The Smallest Size
• Mission Transform 220w/350w
• Easy-To-Read OLED Screen
• Big Fire Button
• Multiple Protections
• 1 x GX2/4 MOD
• 1 x Replacement GX2/4 Battery cover
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x User Manul
• No 18650 battery.
• Compatible with 25mm tank.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.