300W WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker Box MOD - Red
Sale Sale 25% off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Reuleaux Tinker is another TC box mod from WISMEC. Different from other WISMEC Reuleaux Mod, this Tinker is inspired by the AJ sneakers, maybe you've already noticed this. Typically, it is a max 300w box tc mod which requires 3 pieces 18650 batteries to fire and comes with the ergonomic design with a dynamic appearance. If you are a fund of RTC(real time clock), then you might meet your soul mate. By the way, its 0.96 inch TFT color screen also comes with the advanced user interface for easy operation. We recommend you to use it with the WISMEC Column Tank.
WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker MOD Size: 78 x 56 x 44mm
Battery: 3 x 18650 cells (not included)
Screen: 0.96-inch TFT color screen
Output wattage: 1-300W
Output mode: Power/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Temperature range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.05-3.5ohm for Power mode
Maximum charging current: 2A
Maximum output current: 50A
Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
Thread type: 510
• Inspired by the AJ sneakers
• Ergonomic design with a dynamic appearance
• Triple 18650 cells with 300W massive power
• 0.96 inch TFT color screen with advanced user interface
• RTC(real time clock) function
WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker MOD comes with:
• 1x WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker MOD
• 1x QC USB Cable
• 1x User Manual
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.