235W Innokin Proton Express Mod - Black
within 10-30 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Innokin Proton Express Mod, which is powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 235W to deliver huge cloud to you, adopts advanced Aethon chipset to ensure high performance. In addition, it comes with different output modes that include TC, TCR, Buypass and Curve mode to give you different flavor. What's more, 1.45-inch TFT screen will clearly show status of vape. Just get it to enjoy vaping together with your friends.
Battery: Dual 18650 batteries
Screen: 1.45-inch TFT screen
Output modes: TC/TCR/Buypass/Curve mode
• Advanced Aethon chipset for high performance
• Different output modes for different flavor
• 1.45-inch TFT Screen to clearly show status of vape
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 235W
• 1 x Innokin Proton Express Mod
• 1 x User Manual
• No battery.
• Three-month warranty for Innokin Proton Express Mod.
• Quick link: AKVTC6 18650 40A Battery.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.