230W Hugo Vapor Orbiter GT Mod - Splatter
Sale Fight with the fk Coronavirus - 10% OFF
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Hugo Vapor Orbiter GT Mod, which adopts 0.96-inch IPS screen to display status of vape clearly, has Ni, Ti, SS different output modes to deliver different flavor. In addition, it is powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 230W. 2A quick charge will save save your time and ergonomic design ensures comfortable handling. What are you waiting for? Just get it to enjoy easy and convenient vaping.
Size: 96 x 58 x 38mm
Material: Nylonfiber, Stainless steel
Input voltage: 6-8.4V
Output voltage: 0.5-8.4V
• 0.96-inch IPS screen to display status of vape clearly
• 2A quick charge to save your time
• Ni, Ti, SS different output modes for different flavor
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 230W
• Ergonomic design for comfortable handling
• 1 x Orbiter GT Mod
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x Warranty Card
• 1 x Warning Card
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.