228W Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 TC Box MOD - Yellow
Sale Easter 8% OFF Sale >
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Primo 2.0 Mod is the upgraded version of eVic Primo MOD which requires 2 pieces 18650 batteries for max 228W power. Before you buy the eVic Primo 2.0 mod, you shall know about its shining points, like equalizing charge system, quick charging system, let along its innovative buck-boost technology. Because these are what make the Primo 2.0 MOD stands out and serve you well. You can even use it to charge your phone under emergency conditions. Both the onboard reverse polarity and dual circuit protection will ensure the safety for you while using. Most important, the eVic Primo 2.0 MOD is firmware upgradeable. Also, we recommend you to use this box mod with the UNIMAX 2 Tank which will deliver pure test and massive cloud. 5 attractive colors at BuyBest are waiting for you now.
Size: 53 x 26 x 84.0mm
Output mode: VW/VT (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR/Smart/RTC/USB Charge mode
Features: quick charge/reverse charge/preheat/custom logo/real-time clock
Output range: 1-228W
Depth of 510 pins applicable: 4.0-5.5mm
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm under VT/TCR mode; 0.1-3.5ohm under VW mode
Temperature control: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
Battery using: dual married high-rate 18650 cells (continues discharge current 25A)
Max charging current: 2.0A
Max output current: 50A
• 228W with 50A maximum output current
• Equalizing charge system
• Innovative buck-boost technology
• Quick charge system - 2A
• Power bank for reverse charge
• Onboard reverse polarity protection
• Dual circuit protection
• Upgradeable firmware
228W Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 TC Box MOD comes with
• 1 x eVic Primo 2.0 (without battery)
• 1 x QC USB cable
• 1 x Manual
• 1 x Warranty card
• 1 x Warning card
• It doesn't come with 18650 battery, you shall buy it separately.
• It doesn't include Reverse Charging Adapter.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.