220W SMOK T-Priv TC Box MOD, Rasta Red
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
SMOK T-Priv TC Box MOD has 18 colors can choose, supports dual replaceable 18650 batteries offering 220W Maximum output. Hollow out design and adjustable LED can give you a better experience for color demands. T-Priv mod also features big fire key and multiple protections, the screen helps you to read and operate easily. What is more, it comes with 510 thread, you can compitable with TFV8 Big Baby Tank. 18 colors can meet your different needs.
Size: 86.6mm x 48.1mm x 32mm
Power Range: 6W - 220W
Voltage Range: 0.5V - 9V
TEMP Range: 200F - 600°F/100C - 315°C
Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 3ohm (VW)/ 0.06ohm - 3ohm (TC)
• Hollow out design
• Big fire key
• 220W output power
• 9-color modes customization led
• Easy to read OLED screen
• Powered by 2 pcs 18650
• Multiple protections
• 1 x SMOK T-Priv MOD
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x User Manual
• No e-liquid, no 18650 battery included.
• 510 thread.
• Quick link: SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.