220W SMOK G-PRIV 220 TC Box MOD, Red
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
SMOK G-PRIV 220 Box MOD is powered by dual external 18650 batteries so that the G-PRIV supports max 220w wattage. The big 2.4" TFT touch screen and screen lock button will simplify vaping operation. And the lateral big fire key provides you with good hand feel and smooth visual effect. You can operate the G-PRIV 220 just like using a smart mobile-phone . It will bring better vaping experience to you.
Size: 85mm x 58.5mm x 28mm
Voltage Range: 0.35V - 8V
Power Range: 1W - 220W
Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 3ohm (VW) / 0.06ohm - 2ohm (TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉ - 600℉/100℃ - 315℃
Battery: 2 pcs 18650 batteries (not included)
• 2.4" super touch screen
• 220W output power
• Shatter-resistant screen
• Upgradeable screen locked button
• Virtual up/down button
SMOK G-PRIV 220 Box MOD comes with:
• 1 x SMOK G-PRIV 220 Mod
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• Spare Parts
• No 18650 batteries included.
• 510 thread.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.