220W Eleaf iKonn 220 Box MOD - Blue/Black
SaleChristmas 8% Off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Eleaf iKonn 220 is a stylish yet powerful box mod that is capable of firing up to 220W. It features advanced temperature control modes and preheat function that quickly heats up the coil at a higher wattage. The iKonn 220W box mod introduces balancing trickle charge system and 2A maximum fast charging. It can even be used as a power bank with a RC adapter. With a concise 0.91-inch display, a comfortable hidden fire button and high compatibility of tanks, you will always have a good vaping with the Eleaf iKonn 220.
Size: 44.0 x 28.0 x 85.0mm
Output wattage: 1-220W
Maximum charging current: 2A
Maximum output current: 50A
Thread type: 510 thread
Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries
Battery type: high-rate 18650 cells
Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)/0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉(TC modes)
• Fashionable looking with Iconic Pattern
• Higher Output of 220W
• Big Concise 0.91-Inch Screen with Dual Battery Bars
• A Maximum Charging Current for Quick Charge
• Battery Balancing Trickle Charge System
• Preheat Function & Switchable Interfaces
• High Compatibility (28mm diameter tanks)
• Dual Circuit Protection
• Reverse Polarity Protection
• Capable of serving as a power bank
• Firmware upgrading
220W Eleaf iKonn 220 Box MOD Comes With
• 1 x iKonn 220 MOD (without cell)
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Warning Card
• Spare Parts
• It works with two 18650 batteries. You can choose lithium-batteries here.
• It is perfectly compatible with Eleaf ELLO Atomizer/ Eleaf iKonn 220 Kit.
• Click download to get the certificate: CE, RoHS, FCC, EMC and other certifications.
• If your iKonn 220 MOD can't work well with high resistance coils, please upgrade your device with the firmware.
Maybe you also need:smok alien mod
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.