200W WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 TC MOD - Black
SaleSale 10% off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Say hello to a new member of the Reuleaux family! Designed by JayBo, the WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 20700 MOD is a powerful yet compact TC MOD which is compatible with both 20700 and 18650 batteriess. With a 1.3inch large screen, the RX2 20700 presents all parameters (including dual separate battery bars) in a more clear way. Together with 2A fast charging, dual circuit protection, upgradeable firmware with timeout settings, all make the RX2 20700 a outstanding box MOD.
Size: 43.2mm x 35.2mm x 81.7mm
Output mode: VW/TC (Ni, Ti, SS) / TCR mode
Output wattage: 1W - 200W
Temperature range: 100 - 315°C/ 200-600°F
Max charging current: 2A
Max output current: 50A
Output voltage range: 0.5 - 9V
Resistance range: 0.05ohm - 1.5ohm for TC modes, 0.1omh - 3.5ohm for VW modes
Cell type: high-rate 20700 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
high rate 18650 cell with battery sleeve (discharging current should be above 25A)
Thread: 510 spring-loaded connector
Color: Black, Brown and Green
• Max 200W output with dual 20700/18650 cells
• Innovative push-pull design for convenient exchange
• 1.3inch large display with separate battery bars
• 2A max charging current for quick charge
• Battery balance charge system
• Dual circuit protection & reverse polarity protection
• Upgradeable firmware with timeout settings
• 1 x Reuleaux RX2 20700 MOD (no cell)
• 1 x QC USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 510 thread.
• We suggest you use it with Gnome Tank.
• No cell included. You can buy replacement 20700/18650 separately.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.