200W Vsticking VK530 TC Box MOD - Type B
Sale Sale 10% off
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
The Vsticking VK530 Mod, as usual, comes with the luxurious Gold Accented Design, that you can see from our pictures. Except for the cool shape, it is equipped with the advanced YiHi SX530 chipset, which makes this mod more intelligence. The multiple protection systems will make sure you have a safe vaping experience. What else are you expecting for an e-cig mod?
Battery type: 2* 18650 Batteries(Not Included)
Wattage Output Range: 1-200W
Display: 1.3" TFT IPS HD Screen
Maximum Voltage Output: 7.5V
Maximum Joule Output: 10-120J
Temperature Range: 212-572°F/100°-300°C
Size: 48.3 x 34.6 x 92.5mm
• Luxurious Gold Accented Design, Bottom Hinged Battery Door
• Powered by dual 18650 Batteries, it can fire up to 200w maximum output.
• Joystick Operation, Intuitive Firing Button
• Advanced YiHi SX530 Chipset
• Multiple Protection systems
Vsticking VK530 Mod comes with:
• 1 x VK530 200W Mod
• 1 x Micro USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Warranty Card
• 1 x Gift Box
• It doesn't come with 18650 battery.
Top 10 Tips for Vaping Safely
While millions of vapers around the world have experienced thousands of safe vape devices every day, reports of house fires and explosions caused by faulty devices continue to plague the vape industry. So we've put these tips together to help you understand how to use vape devices properly and enjoy your vaping.
Tip 1. Use an external battery charger.
Many vape mods compatible with 18650, 20700, 21700 battery can be charged directly via a USB port. However, we strongly recommend that vapers should use an external battery charger to recharge the battery, which is safer and can also extend the life of the battery and mod. In addition, do not use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with vape mods.
Tip 2. Charge your device with the charger provided by the manufacturer.
Many vapers have a large number of vape devices, and when one of their vape devices need to be charged, they just charge it with any charger they have laying around. However, to make sure you have a safe vape experience, you'd better stick with your manufacturer’s charger that comes with the device, which will ensure that your charger is compatible with the vape battery.
Tip 3. Be careful with the battery you use.
Lithium-ion batteries are the king of the vape battery market, and many vape devices and kits come with powerful lithium-ion batteries. However, there are still some average and mediocre ones available on the market. Therefore, in order to avoid using cheap batteries that increase the likelihood of having problems, you'd better do your own research and read the comments and reviews about the batteries that you want to use.
Tip 4. Don't overcharge your battery.
Overcharging will bring a lot of negative effects to the battery, one of which is the stress on the battery. The undue stress will cause the battery to overheat. When your batteries start to overheat, they will start swelling. If this continues for too long, thermal runaway could cause an explosion.
Tip 5. Consider a regulated mod instead of a mech mod.
Many kinds of vape devices can be found on the market. Compared with other vape devices, such as the mech mods, regulated mods perform much better when it comes to security performance. So if you are a beginner or don't have much knowledge about mech mods, we advise you to use regulated mods such as VV/VW mod for your safety.
Tip 6. Handle your e-liquid with care.
Because of the chemical composition of the e-juices, it can be dangerous if they are not handled properly. Nicotine can be found in some e-juices, which is actually classified as a poison that can result in dangerous situations if not handled or stored in a proper way. So be careful when you use your e-juice and make sure it does not seep into your finger skin. Also, store it at the right temperature and in the right place to avoid direct sunlight.
Tip 7. Clean your battery terminal regularly.
Many vapers do not realized the importance of cleaning their battery terminals. Actually, after long term use, a layer of dust and debris can form between your battery and device. If it is cleaned regularly, the performance of your vape device can be improved greatly. So remember to clean your battery terminal regularly.
Tip 8. Buy your vape devices from a reputable supplier.
Many vape product suppliers can be found both online and offline, but only those that enjoy a good reputation can provide you with high quality vape products to ensure your safety. So in order to avoid buying counterfeit and shady vape products, which are detrimental to your health, do your research carefully. At BuyBest, we guarantee that every product is genuine and enjoy the quality guarantees our suppliers, so you don't have to worry about the quality problem.
Tip 9. Don't ignore instructions.
When you get your new vape device, don't vape with it immediately. For your safety, you need to read the instructions carefully and figure out how it works. If not, you may encounter many problems when using it, some of which will bring harm to your safety. So do not ignore the instructions of your vape devices.
Tip 10. Use the lock on your vape device.
Almost all vape devices are equipped with a lock to prevent them from firing accidentally. So when you want to put your vape device in your pocket and carry it around, for your safety, please make sure you use the lock. Some careless vapers failed to do so and fired the vape device on as they worked, which lead to serious burns because of the heat from the atomizer.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.