200W Kangertech XLUM Mod - Silver/Black
within 10-30 business days.
Sale Easter 8% OFF Sale >
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Kangertech XLUM Mod, which adopts the most advanced chip to ensure fast and stable firing, is powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 200W. In addition, it comes with OLED screen to show status of vape clearly for easy operation and magnetic backpack design to ensure easy battery installation. It has different output modes that include Power Mode, TC- Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS to give you different feelings.So please don't wait, just take it.
Output Voltage: 8V (max)
Battery: Dual 18650 Batteries
Thread: 510 Thread
Output Modes: Power Mode/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS
Charging: DC 5V/2A(Max)
• Advanced chip to ensure fast and stable firing
• OLED screen to show status of vape clearly
• Magnetic backpack design for easy battery installation
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 200W
• Differebt output modes
• 1 × XLUM Mod
• 1 × Micro USB Cable
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.