200W GeekVape NOVA TC Mod - Gun Metal
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
GeekVape NOVA Mod, which is powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 200W, adopts resin material to make a random and unique pattern. The NOVA MOD from Geekvape has the unique resign and metal construction with great visual enjoyment. Also, it only requires 2pcs 18650 batteries to supply max 200w power. The advanced AS chip will make sure the Geekvape NOVA mod offers safe and stable performance. If you happen to like the compact size and attractive colors mod, you don't want to miss the Geekvape NOVA 200W mod.
Output wattage: 200W
Battery: Dual 18650
Thread: 510 thread
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries
• Fire up 200W to deliver massive cloud
• Resin material with random pattern
• Advanced AS chip for high performance
GeekVape NOVA Mod comes with:
• 1 x GeekVape NOVA Mod
• 1 x User Manual
• No battery.
• Three-month warranty for GeekVape NOVA Mod.
• Quick link: 18650 High-drain Battery.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.