16W Smok Infinix Starter Kit - 250mAh, Gun Metal
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Smok Infinix Starter Kit, which is powered by built-in battery to fire up to 16W, has 250mAh capacity of battery for long life time. In addition, it adopts 10ml capacity of injection bottle airflow activation without fire key. Portable size for easy carrying. You will enjoy an excellent vaping experience with this kit.
Size: 110 x 12.5 x 11mm
Capacity of battery: 250mAh
Standby current: ＜200uA
Capacity of liquid: 2ml
Input Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Output Wattage: 10-16W
Capacity of bottle: 10ml
• Powered by built-in battery to fire up to 16W
• 250mAh capacity of battery for long life time
• 10ml capacity of injection bottle
• Airflow activation without fire key
• Portable size for easy carrying
• 1 x Infinix device
• 2 x Pod
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x E-liquid injection bottle(10ml)
• No liquid, you need to buy it separately.
• Three-month warranty for Smok Infinix Starter Kit.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.