155W Desire Rage TC Squonk Box Mod - White
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Desire Rage TC Squonk Box Mod, which has multifunctional adjustment to offer different flavor, comes with different output modes to give you different vaping experience. In addition, it is powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 155W to deliver huge cloud. What's more, 0.69-inch OLED screen will clearly show status of vape and 7ml capacity of squonk bottle will help you avoid refilling frequently. Just get it.
Size: 82 x 51 x 41mm
Net weight: 243g
Capacity of squonk bottle: 7ml
Wattage: 5-155W Resistance: 0.08-3ohm
• Multifunctional adjustment for different flavor
• Different output modes for different vaping experience
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries to fire up to 155W to deliver huge cloud
• 0.69-inch OLED screen to clearly show status of vape
• 7ml capacity of squonk bottle to avoid refilling frequently
• 1 x Desire Rage TC Squonk Box Mod
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Warranty Card
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.