150W Joyetech eVic VTC Dual TC MOD - Orange
Estimated Delivery Time:34 - 60 days
Efficient and convenient, Joyetech eVic VTC Dual Mod provides different max outputs: 150W with dual batteries and 75W with single battery. It’s also featured with Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection and dual circuit protection. The RTC (Real Time Clock) Display and 0.96-inch big screen adds a taste of delicacy to this box mod. 5 optional colors.
Size: 23 x 38 x 86mm (with one cell)
23 x 55.5 x 86mm (with two cells)
Output Mode: RTC/VT (Ni/Ti/SS316)/VW/TCR/BYPASS Mode
Output Wattage: 1-75W(one cell) /150W(two cells)
Temperature Range: 100-315°C (200-600°F)
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for VT/TCR mode;0.1-3.5ohm for VW/BYPASS mode
Battery cell: 1 or 2 18650 batteries (with rated discharge current no less than 25A)
Colors: Black, White, Burgundy, Blue, Orange
• Replaceable Battery Cover For Alternatively One Or Two Cells
• Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
• RTC (Real Time Clock) Display
• Dual Circuit Protection
• Upgradable Firmware
• Applied with exquisite 510 Thread (with spring connector)
• 1 x eVic VTC Mod with Dual Back Cover (for 2 cells)
• 1 x Back Cover (for 1 cell)
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Warranty Card
• You can buy 18650 batteries to work with it.
• 510 thread.
Start group buy
Invite friends to join
1. Presale items are available for group buy; but they will be shipped out when we have them in stock if group buy succeed.
2. Some products like Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec brands, Flash Sale devices, and items priced at more than $300, are excluded for group buy.
3. The entrance for starting a group buy has been set up in every product page; Invitees can only join in the group buy via a specified link with the inviter's unique ID.
4. Once joining in the group buying, you can not quit in the midway; you can not cancel your order if the group buy succeeds; if no quality problem, we don't support refund for group buy items.
5. One shopper can only have at most five ongoing groups. When one group ends, he/she can start a new group.
6. Once a group buying starts, the price won't be changed before it's closed. Invitees enjoy free shipping when orders over $20, while inviters only pay $0.1, no ship fee.
7. The number of participants for a group depends on the value of specific item.
8. Once any cheating means found, we have the right to disqualify the participant from the group buy activity. The right to interpret belongs to Buybest.